Once you’re making an attempt to give attention to a piece venture or research for a tough check, notifications in your telephone could be extremely distracting. You may swipe notifications away shortly in the event that they’re not necessary, and even flip notifications off utterly for an app. However what for those who simply need a momentary break from notifications or you’ve gotten necessary notifications that may’t be swiped away till you handle them?
That’s the place notification snoozing turns out to be useful. Together with your Android gadget, you possibly can snooze notifications for a specified time. Throughout this snooze time, notifications might be hidden and any future notifications might be muted till time is up. You may even specify which notifications you wish to snooze if an app has a number of “Notification Channels.”
If this feels like the proper productiveness hack for you, learn on to determine tips on how to snooze Android notifications.
The right way to snooze notifications on a Samsung Galaxy telephone
Samsung’s Galaxy gadgets are slightly totally different than your typical Android gadget due to the One UI pores and skin. The steps are fairly comparable, however menu titles differ barely and the person interface appears totally different.
First, you’ll have to allow the choice to snooze your notifications.
1. Head to your Galaxy gadget’s Settings app.
2. Faucet on Notifications within the menu.
3. Choose Superior settings.
4. Be certain the toggle subsequent to Present snooze button is switched on.
After this setting is enabled, you can begin snoozing notifications everytime you want a short lived break out of your telephone.
1. Swipe down from the highest of your Galaxy gadget to see all of your notifications.
2. Discover a notification you wish to snooze for some time and broaden it by tapping on the down arrow to the best.
3. Faucet the small bell icon within the decrease proper nook of the notification strip.
4. Select how lengthy you’d prefer to snooze the notification. There are alternatives of quarter-hour, half-hour, 1 hour, and a couple of hours. When you’ve made your choice, faucet Save and the notification will disappear quickly.
The right way to snooze notifications on Google Pixel (or some other Android telephone)
The power to snooze notifications on Google Pixel telephones — and most different Android gadgets — isn’t turned on by default. You’ll first have to allow the function, and you then’ll have the ability to snooze particular person notifications everytime you need.
To allow notification snoozing in your Google Pixel, observe these easy steps:
1. Open the Settings app by navigating on to it or tapping the gear icon after swiping down from the highest of the display screen.
2. Choose Notifications from the menu.
3. Be certain the toggle beside Enable notification snoozing is turned on.
4. Then, faucet Notification historical past, and ensure that is toggled on as effectively.
As soon as snoozing and historical past are each turned on to your notifications, you can begin quickly snoozing particular person notifications out of your gadget’s swipe-down menu.
1. Swipe down from the highest of your display screen to entry all of your present notifications.
2. Broaden a notification you’d prefer to snooze by tapping the down arrow to the best.
3. Faucet the little alarm clock icon (the Snooze button) that’s within the decrease proper nook.
4. By default, notifications are snoozed for 1 hour, however you possibly can change this time size to fifteen minutes, half-hour, or 2 hours. Should you ever want to vary one thing, you possibly can faucet Undo.
Quickly snoozing notifications could be a good way to cover an necessary message or e-mail that it’s good to keep in mind to reply to later. If you end up continuously muting notifications from social media, cellular video games, or different non-essential apps, you may think about turning off notifications completely and even deleting or disabling the app.
#snooze #notifications #Android #telephone #silence #distracting #apps #simply